We help oil & gas companies protect their assets through our pipeline and facility integrity services.
Veteran Oilfield Integrity Services
As pipeline and facility infrastructure degrade or come to the end of its life-cycle, companies need to implement measures to avoid potentially costly or dangerous scenarios. At Veteran Oilfield, we offer various integrity services to meet regulatory compliance, improve safety, and increase production.
What We Offer
- Well Site Abandonments
- Pipeline Abandonments
- Pipeline Discontinuations
- Right-of-Way Reclamation
- Recertification of Pipelines
- Integrity Digs
Benefits of Pipeline & Facility Integrity
By performing routine inspections and maintenance, you can avoid more costly damage to your pipeline/equipment.
Minimize the risk of unnecessary downtimes through professional integrity services.
Improve Operational Efficiency
Fix leaks/damages on equipment to improve asset efficiency, and ultimately production.
Our integrity services help prevent any potential major costs of an emergency repair or a catastrophic event.
As political and public scrutiny increases, integrity services help keep you compliant with the latest regulatory requirements.
Minimizing Environmental Impacts
Avoid environmental disasters with routine inspections and integrity services.
Why Choose Veteran Oilfield
The health of your oil and gas assets is critical for the smooth and efficient operation of any plant. Our experienced team at Veteran Oilfield will help identify and correct issues with safety, quality, and the environment as our top priorities.
Here are some top reasons why you should trust Veteran Oilfield:
- Construction support for all in-line and external inspections
- Detailed procedures/practices that are in compliance with all regulatory agencies
- An experienced crew that is able to identify issues and take corrective actions
- Quality management program that ensures the job is done with excellence
- A safety culture that strives for total loss prevention
- A commitment to environmental stewardship during all stages of the job